Hyderabad is the South Indian headquarters for ISKCON in India. The magnificent Sri Sri Radha-Madana-mohana temple at Nampally Station Road, inaugurated by Swami Prabhupada, will serve as a center of the cultural, spiritual, educational and social activities given to uplift the lives of people here. According to Sri Mahamsa Swami, the president of the Society here, the devotees will hold seminars in colleges, factories, business centers, universities, schools, etc., to teach the techniques of spiritualizing the day-to-day life. Deity worship accompanied by the constant chanting of the holy names will be a special feature at the center. Besides, there will be daily classes in Sanskrit, Bhagavad-gita, Bhagavatam, and the Upanisads. There will be a Vedic library consisting of Swami Prabhupäda’s books and various books on a comparative study of religion. A cassette library will be a special feature here. Devotees will travel into towns and villages and do sankirtana for the uplift of the masses. ISKCON Hyderabad is introducing for the first time in South India its major 600 acre community farming project, 40 kilometers from Hyderabad, to benefit about 20,000 villages. Besides regular free nutritional food distribution program, ISKCON is also planning to set up a model high-yielding 600-cow dairy farm, handloom centers, nature-cure hospital, and gurukula school project.
Hyderabad Temple Management
HG Varada Krsna Pr
BE, MBA, Convenor Hyderabad Temple Management Council
- Has about 7 years of work experience in IT industry and has worked in India and abroad.
- Has been actively involved in ISKCON from the last thirty years.
- Has served as Head of ISKCON Kolkata, Sri Jagannath Mandir, Bangalore, and ISKCON Sri Narasimha Giridhari Mandir.
- Has also served in the ISKCON Legal department for about 8 years.
- Has been involved in ISKCON Hyderabad from 2018 and is driving several departments and taking ISKCON following and activities to newer areas and greater heights.
HG Vedanta Caitanya Pr
He graduated in Electronics and Communications Engineering in 1994. Because of his flair for teaching, he worked as Lecturer in various colleges and Institutes for three years in Bangalore. Later on, he took up a job in a software company as a Software Engineer.
When he happened to read books written by Srila Prabhupada, his focus got shifted from software to Bhakti marg and he joined ISKCON. He was involved in preaching Bhagavadgita and Srimad Bhagavatam very vigorously and with lot of enthusiasm.
After serving in various capacities, he was awarded the service of being Temple President of ISKCON, Abids, Hyderabad in year 2000. From then on, he has been a pillar of support and inspiration to thousands of devotees. Under his able leadership, Bhakti Vriksha and Bhakti Shastri are being conducted from 2004 onwards on every Sunday relentlessly and with renewed vigor. Around 700 devotees are getting immensely benefited through attending these classes and moulding their lives according to the principles of Bhagavadgita and Srimadbhagavatam. Thus the teachings of these great scriptures are made practically available for everyone even in this most advanced modern age…..for leading a very happy and peaceful life.
His deep sense of appreciation for senior devotees & his Spiritual Master coupled with impeccable sense of paying attention to details make him the obvious choice for all others to look towards him for his guidance.
Apart from being President of ISKCON Hyderabad and Warangal, he also opened ISKCON centers in Ongole, Kothagudem & Srikakulam and is actively preaching Krishna bhakti.
HG Radheshyam Pr
M.Tech, IIT Mumbai
• IIT Mumbai Topper ; President of ISKCON, Pune for last 22 years leading a Community of 6000 members.
• One of the four HTMC members of ISKCON Hyderabad (HTMC – Hyd Temple Management Council)
• Director of a Youth club, VOICE (Vedic Oasis for Inspiration, Culture and Education)
• Compiler of Youth books like `Stress to Smile’ `Five volume Essence of Gita’ etc
• Designer of DISCOVER YOUR SELF 6-session Course for youth and corporates
• Global Excellence Award winner for educating Youth in Bhagavad gita
• Jiva goswami Award winner for Innovative youth outreach
• GDO (Global Duty Officer) for youth outreach visiting Boston & other places in USA for two months/year
• Youth Trainer in last 25 years in all leading IITs, NITs and others and reaches out to —
Pune, Kolkata, Kanpur, Mumbai, Thane, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Dharwad, Belgaum, Mysore etc
• presented Seminars at MIT Boston, Stanford University, University of Washington, MIT USA etc
H G • Corporate Seminar Presenter at Amazon, Bank of America, INFOSYS, Deutsch Bank, Cognizant, Persistent
HG Sitaram Pr
- HG Sitaram das was connected to the ISKCON Juhu temple and used to frequent the temple for
festivals and prasadam since childhood as his parents were life members.
- Joined ISKCON in 2003 by undertaking the study of bhakti-sastri course in 2003, received training in
ISKCON Pune under HG Radheshyam pr.
- Initiated by HH Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaja
- As a bramachari served as bramachari kitchen-in-charge, youth preacher opening various projects
such as NIT Surat, Kopergaon Engineering college and NIT Raipur.
- After marriage in 2008, has only increased services of preaching, temple management including
serving as temple commander and supervising various temple departments.
- Started travelling sankirtan bus party dedicated to preaching the holy names and distributing Srila
Prabhupada’s books in every town and village.
- Currently serving as Management Council member at ISKCON Juhu, ISKCON Warangal, ISKCON
Abids at Hyderabad and in his hometown, Bhiwandi where a beautiful temple was recently built.
- Has 4 sons who all study in the Mayapur Gurukula.
- Known for his strongly adhering to the missionary spirit coming from Lord Caitanya and given to us
by Srila Prabhupada and inspiring all devotees to take up the same.
- Leading a Krishna conscious grihastha community with a gurukula and farm project as its centre.
Temple Daily Programs & Timings
4:30 am to 5:00 am
7:30 am to 12:00 pm
12:30 pm to 1:00 pm
4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
8:30 pm to 8:45 pm
04:30 am Maṅgala-Ārati
04:55 am Narasiṃha-Ārati
05:05 am Tulasī Ārati
05.20 am Japa Meditation
07:30 am Sringar Darśan
07:45 am Guru-Pūjā
08:10 am Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam Class
12:30 pm Bhoga Ārati
04:30 pm Vaikalika Bhoga Ārati
06.50 pm Tulasī Ārati
07:00 pm Gaura Ārati
08:30 pm Śayana Ārati